The level of quality of service provided by a call center is often a primary driver of its success. Invariably the management of a call center tends to look out for solutions to track and evaluate the performance of their representatives and their quest has lead to the advent of Call Center Tracking Software. . Read on to know what is Call Center Tracking Software it functioning and how it can help in improving the overall performance of the center.
What Is Call Center Tracking Software?
If you are running your own call center, then chances are that you might have heard about call center tracking system but still not sure what it actually. Well essentially this specialized software is designed to perform the tasks listed below
* Enables the call center managers to have a full-fledged record of each and every call and transaction made or received by the agents.
* Allows newly recruited call center agents to keep a track of their own interactions with the customers.
How Does A Call Center Tracking Software Looks?
Now, the next question that might be bothering you must be how does a call center tracking software looks like i.e. the outlook of its interface. So, here is the answer to this query. It is divided into many smaller planes for reporting as well as displaying different items like
* Call map
* Call log
* Call assignment
* Call journal
* Call details
Agents can easily get the required information by simply entering the caller’s information at the right dialogue box using this software.
What Can A Call Center Tracking Software Do?
Now, you know what is a call center tracking software, how it looks, so now it is time to know what all this software can do? The primary activities of call center tracking software include:
* Creates lead calls as well as post them on a bulletin board that can be accessed by all agents.
* Allows agents to link calls related to a same problem.
* Links to the lead call to resolve the issue and close all the calls simultaneously.
* Provides detailed information about all the calls.
What Are The Other Features Of A Call Center Tracking Software?
A call center tracking software can play a number of roles and we have listed some of their other aspects below
* Tracking software is often compatible with many CRM software that are used in call centers which helps in better evaluating the performance parameters
* Tracking software may also be accessed remotely through a network connection and web browser.
* Allows call center agents to search and organize calls in different predefined call groups like My Active Assignments, Overdue Calls and Active Calls.
* Allows a high level of control for navigation of individual calls and other processes of the call center.
Remember, that some call center tracking software does not come with an automatic notification system due to which calls need to be assigned manually to the call center agents or a group of agents.
We can now assume that you have the solution to your problem of how to keep an eye on all the calls of your call center. Simply get call center tracking software and check out all the above mentioned features with ease.