Natural Remedies For Blood Pressure
Hypertension or high blood pressure is increasing at an alarming rate these days. The patients if high blood pressure generally resort to medicines to keep their blood pressure in check, but now a days there has been a lot of natural remedies that have proven to reduce blood pressure.
If you follow a health life style, follow the right diet and take in the below mentioned supplements, then you can easily control your blood pressure.
1. Magnesium, potassium and folic acid scan help you to reduce blood pressure, so it is important that you eat foods that are rich in these minerals. Some of such food items are leafy green vegetables, legumes, nuts and cereal grains.
2. Serrapeptase: it is a natural proteolic enzyme that is isolated from micro organism. It is obtained from fermenting plants and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
3. Garlic: garlic is said to be the most effective in controlling blood pressure. There are various sways in which you can consume garlic, you can add it to your salad, your soup or even to pastas and other food that you are making. You can also get garlic that is available in tablets. If one takes a daily doze of tablet for a period of 12 weeks, then he is sure to notice a sizable decline in his blood pressure.
4. Decreasing the intake of salt: you should try and minimize the content of salt in your food, try and avoid having canned food and also fried and fatty food.
5. Obesity and stress are the two factors which contribute to an increase in the blood pressure levels. If you can control your stress level, then you can also control blood pressure. You can control stress by practicing yoga. You can also go in for medication that helps you to control stress. You can also lose weight if y regularly practice yoga, otherwise taking a brisk walk for 0 minutes might also help in shedding those extra kilos.
6. Vitamin B, C, D, and E are all important in controlling blood pressure. You can intake vitamin c if you eat lots of citrus fruits such as oranges lemon and grape fruits. You can also try eating Indian gooseberry, European blue berry and water melon as these are a great source of vitamin.
7. Certain herbs are also very beneficial to reduce blood pressure. Herbs such as cayenne, cammiphora mukul, ginger, saffron, hawthorn berries, horse chest nut and ginkgo biloba are very effective at controlling blood pressure.
If you follow a proper dietary lifestyle and take the help of these natural remedies then you can easily control your blood pressure and lead a healthier and safer life.